Saturday, November 21, 2009

Family!!!!!

Well my Mom and Brother just arrived today from Tallahassee, Fl. I have been anticipating this day for weeks now! This past week just drug by, cause I was trying to wish it away just so Saturday could come :) Well with my house all clean and ready for guests, I started to wonder how I was gonna react to seeing my brother after 2 years! I wondered if I would cry, or hug him and not let go. Lots of these similar thoughts played through in my head! Of course I new when I saw my Mom, that I would give her a big hug!! Well when I did get to see my bro, I didn't cry, I just gave him a kiss on the cheek and a big hug :) Two years is WAY too long to go without seeing your sibling!
I'm gonna savor each of these next 6 days that I have to shop, go to coffee, Macy's 8th floor, and lots of other things that we have planned!!!! I miss my family SO much! But when they come, I truly value each second we have with them :)

No comments: