Thursday, November 26, 2009

Being Thankful!!

I can't believe it... it has been a whole year since I have had this blog, and I have written a total of about 6 posts, LOL!! How sad is that?!?!? I'm gonna try to do better, and I guess I already am, since I have written about 3 in the last week. I'm really not a long writter, but having a little something for you to read is better then nothing, RIGHT?
My heart is so thankful today to have family to share this special holiday with!! Family really does make life better :) I have a really great relationship with mine, so being around them is very enjoyable. Since we live far from our family, I never take a visit for granted! I'm very overwhemed just to be seeing them in the flesh!
I took the time to read my 1st post LAST Thanksgiving, and it was really interesting for me to read where I was, and what my thoughts were at that time! CLiff had just gotten a temp job for a 2 mo period of time that we were hoping would turn into permenant. That didn't happen, and here we are 19 months into lay-off and having to apply for an extention of benefits here next week! Hopefully it will be approved, or we will have to think of plan B rather quickly!!!!
Well the topic is Thankfulness, so here are just a few of the things I am thankful for THIS YEAR!
1. My Family
2. Health (since we have NO insurance at the moment)
3. God providing for our monthly needs through my daycare business
4. Friends to laugh with :)
5. Cars that run
6. A roof over my head
7. Having my Mom and Brother up for a whole week

I hope that you TOO had an awesome, memory making day!!! :) God Bless!!

COREY

1 comment:

The Smith Clan said...

I AGREE with EVERY SINGLE thing you are thankful for this year!! (My list is close to the same!) Have a wonderful weekend Corey! :)